The jewelry we wear inevitably becomes even more precious when its meaning is dear to our hearts. The ‘“生命树”是一个强有力的象征，’ is a powerful symbol that connects us to our roots and aspirations. In many cultures, it has deep spiritual meanings relating to immortality and eternal life.
Since the message behind the ‘Tree of Life’ is universal, it has been adopted by many cultures around the world. Today you can find Celtic, Buddhist and African interpretations, which date back centuries if not millenniums. To keep the Tree of Life near the wearer’s heart, a rich and diverse art form of 生命之树珠宝 艺术形式应运而生，其中包括精致的生命树吊坠和项链。
- 联系： A tree is a symbol of the connection between heaven and earth, its branches are high in the sky and its roots are deep in the ground. Just like a tree, we have an immense potential to connect to the higher realms.
- 力量： Sturdy trees can withstand the harshest conditions. This means that the more rooted and stable we are, the more we can withstand turbulent events in our lives.
- 重生： Most trees shed their leaves in winter and sprout new ones in spring. This is a reminder that change is always possible. We can always revive and reinvigorate our lives, no matter how bare our lives look now.
- 树根： The roots represent the mind and the soul. The tree’s roots are found deep in the earth and are hidden from sight. They are connected to the soil and draw from it all the nutrients needed to sustain life. In our lives, we should consider that the roots of our soul are deep, and from a spiritual perspective, beyond our comprehension.Our ideas are largely influenced by the concepts we grew up with, many of which are subconscious. Therefore, a person needs to be aware of their roots, the influence of family and heritage, and to contemplate whether their ‘current soil’ is nourishing.
- 树干： The trunk represents the heart. The trunk is a very important part of the tree since it enables it to grow upwards. The root, when it sprouts, is small and fragile. As it grows and becomes more stable, it transforms into a trunk. Throughout its life, the trunk continuously receives its vitality from its ‘hidden roots’ and grows from the inside out (tree trunks grow thicker as new cells are added beneath the bark). And now to our hearts.Our hearts infuse emotion and vitality into our minds. People with healthy and stable personalities are connected to their minds and souls; our sense of inspiration and meaning is drawn from our hidden roots.
- 树枝： The branches represent the stage in which we move beyond ourselves and interact with our environment. The branches of the tree spread out, expand and grow leaves. The leaves use the energy of the sun to nourish the tree.During photosynthesis, the branches receive energy from the sun, a source external to the tree (as opposed to the truck which receives solely from the roots). The metaphor is that we all step outside of ourselves into our environment to learn from the people and world around us. This is a vital part of our lives and necessary for our growth.
- 果实： The fruits are what we give. The tree produces fruit that nourishes others. We all have a choice to give. Our fruits nourish and enrich not only ourselves but the people and environment in which we live. Bearing fruit is the last stage of the growth of the soul.
根据许多圣经学者的说法， 圣殿山是伊甸园曾经存在的地方！! In the Garden of Eden there were two trees, the Tree of Life and the Tree of Knowledge Good and Evil. The Tree of Life symbolized God’s life-giving presence and eternal life which can be attained through Him.
The Adorable Tree of Life Jewelry Collection includes: