The Tree of Life has special value to Yael Tavisal, the daughter of Avraham Tavisal, the owner and founder of the Moriah collection. Through the Tree, she reflects her own life and values.
- 站高： Trees stand up tall. Their trunks are solid and stable. The trunk symbolizes the things we are proud of in our lives. A strong trunk means that a person is sturdy and determined. That despite the tempests of life, the person stands tall and is loyal to his or her core values. Additionally, the trunk supports the entire tree and through it, the tree can continuously grow higher and reach new realms.
- 与他人分享您的阴影： A tree provides shade to all and asks for nothing in return. This should provoke us to contemplate what we give of ourselves? How willing are we to give another person of our time, energy or attention? How often do we truly give of ourselves without expecting to receive something in return? The lesson to be learned is that when we choose to give unconditionally, we grow and become better human beings.
- 喝很多水： Trees need water to grow and develop. When reflecting on this a person needs to ask themselves – what helps me to develop? Am I giving myself what I need to grow? Is my environment providing me with what I need to fully reach my potential? Without water a tree will surely die. It is therefore critical to place our roots in an environment that will give us vitality and support.
- 为您的自然美景而高兴： 每棵树都是独特而美丽的。 这种观察有助于我们观察每个人所拥有的优势和素质。 我们常常忽视自己的个性和独特的美，而努力成为一个自己不是的人。 通过专注于我们的独特特征，我们可以发现我们真正的身份并发光。
- 连接到您的根源： A tree’s roots are the source of its nourishment. The deeper the roots are, the more sturdy and grounded the tree is! Based on this a person needs to think about their own roots. What are the values and ethics that I hold near and dear? Where am I from and where am I going? How has my culture, tradition and family influenced me and which of the values I have adopted do I want to preserve?点击这里 查看Moriah生命之树集合。